LIVE – ONLINE LEARNING
Engagement and Accreditation Gr 7-12
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS | ALL COURSES IN ENGLISH | TEACHERS PRESENT FOR ALL CLASSES
WHILE EVERYTHING FEELS UNCERTAIN…
We Can Help You Feel Confident About Your Child’s Education.
We are offering an engaging and accredited, LIVE online education for grades 7-12
Students will interact with their teachers during every class on a secure platform called Brightspace.
Parent portal access is available to keep parents updated and supported during the learning process.
Teachers can access detailed reports for each student with complete details of their assignment work.
23 years of Academic success
Highly Qualified teachers
High percentage University placement
During the spring public school closure of 2020, we successfully provided our students with an engaging online-classroom experience. We completed our school year on a normal timetable with teachers present throughout the day.
What we offer
Niagara Academy Online
- Live Online classes for grades 7 – 12 (A teacher is present the entire time.)
- Domestic and International students welcome.
- Timetable 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. EST
- Grades 9 – 12: 4 credits per semester.
- Grades 7 – 8: 3 semesters, all required subjects
- 36 – week school year, September – June.
- Brightspace LMS used for all classes
- Highly secure platform
- All classes recorded and available to students at the end of the day.
- Parent portal allowing parents to monitor student progress closely
NEED MORE HELP?
Limited spaces available at the academy for Domestic students who are unable to take their online classes at home. Students will be supervised and are required to follow all social distancing and sanitization protocols.
HOW TO APPLY
1. EMAIL OR CALL
You probably have some questions. Let’s connect so we can help you decide if this is the right fit for your child.
2. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
Once you know this is right for you, we will collect the information we need to get your child registered for school.